Wednesday 7 October 2009

SELF ASSESSMENT





Overall i think that my presentation was good with research but however i needed more visuals + links and to research what OFCOM was and to put that into my presentation to show that i had a detailed understanding on a TV Documentary. My ideas needed to be more developed and focused on a particular subject from one of my themes. I could’ve communicated a better balance of speaking from the board and to my audience and considered actors and specific roles in my main idea. The use of a storyboard rather than a shot list would’ve improved my powerpoint and it would’ve communicated that i wanted to film a documentary extract from the beginning and not the middle or the end. Also it would show the idea of my TV Documentary and it would show the range of different angles i was explaining in my shot list.




No comments:

Post a Comment